28 October 2005

SJFisms

Back in Watford today, had an interesting day, mostly doing things I wasn't planning to do, but were good to get done anyway. I got involved in trying to fix the wireless router, which had stopped working, we got there in the end, but we're not sure how. Met Simon for a beer at lunch, which was nice, we had a good chat about blogging and podcasting; have I mentioned that he interviewed Stephen Fry on his podcast? - top interview, you should have a listen.

Went to Ikea after work, 3rd time in as many weeks - the joys of moving into a new house. Picked up a table, which had to stick out of my boot all the way home (65ish miles) as the package was 2.3 metres long, and even the V40 with the seats down couldn't fit me AND the table in the car.

Enjoyed a nice curry this evening, watched Have I Got News For You, QI and Jonathan Ross - Stephen Fry featured in the latter, he's everywhere at the moment, which is no bad thing.