10 September 2006

BetaBlogger

Long time no blog.... has anyone noticed?
I doubt it.

Ooh, I'm using the new Blogger Beta, though I'm not sure what the difference is yet.


So what's happened since I last blogged?
- I still haven't got enough time - hence no blogging!!
- The kids continue to grow, and their birthdays are less than a month away
- We sold our summer house on eBay
- We ordered a (kids) playhouse to replace it
- My father-in-law helped me fit the pond cover we bought in January, so the kids are safe now.
- My father-in-law has given up his 'day job' to do something on his own - something he's always wanted to do.
- I sold my Mercedes A Class and bought a Volvo S60
- Gmail continues to rock
- 30boxes rocks almost as much
- I went on a stag weekend to Lithuania
- LFC have made an average start to the season
- England were disappointing in the World Cup
- England appointed McClaren as new manager
- Stevie G missed out on the England captaincy, but his new role under McClaren lets him influence the game

That'll do for now..... is anyone reading this? Please leave comments....even one word would be great.
Oh yes, who is Richie that left the comment on the last post? Is that you Brains?